Join our award winning team in beautiful Kansas City.
This position is responsible for ensuring that the Riskgenius application is supported by processing and returning customer policy results. A Policy Analyst will be tasked with processing policies, categorizing policy results, returning the data to customers and providing on demand support for customer issues in using the Riskgenius application.
A Policy Analyst will work with the CEO and CIO to develop standard operating protocols for the review of customer policies, the approval of customer policies and the use of application data in the Company’s software applications.
Specific responsibilities for this position include:
- Policy Processing: Process all policies as they are entered into Riskgenius and return results to the application.
- Internal Information Alliance: Actively working with the CEO and CIO to develop and implement plans to collect user support information and return to development team.
- Support Program & Metrics: Maintaining a regular assessment program for determining the level of success within the support department and determining time responses applicable to certain customer actions.
- Innovation: Demonstrate innovation in product service offerings through client insights.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- An undergraduate degree is required
- Five (5) to ten (10) or more years’ of relevant experience in technical policy review
- Passion for technology and experience using SaaS applications for business function
- Analytical and problem solving skills with a strong orientation to detail
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel, and other data entry formats (CSV)
- Well-developed organizational skills with the ability to anticipate needs, exercise independent judgment and prioritize and balance multiple assignments simultaneously
- Positive and effective interpersonal communication, listening and writing skills essential
- Self-motivated, team player and goal oriented
- An uncompromising commitment to provide “proactive service” and expertise to our customers and serve as their Client Advocate
- Passion and demonstrated experience in a entrepreneurial environment.
- Must possess a strong background in effectively hiring, engaging and motivating teams.
- Grit: Should embody the qualities of a professional service provider who not only demonstrates the ability to think strategically but can also get work done within tight timelines. Will be under the gun for task completion on daily basis.
- Insurance-Savvy: Strong insurance knowledge with an understanding of underwriting guidelines and language.
- Result-Focused: Excellent “eyes on the goal” focus. Needs to ensure that the job gets done before taking off for the day.
- Quality-Focused: Customer focused mindset; experience working directly with customers with a wide range of professional sophistication. Seeks client feedback from client constantly to ensure quality of finished product.
Market Development Rep
Market Development Representative
Do you want to be part of a tech startup already recognized as an innovator in its industry?
Working alongside the VP of Sales, this individual will help drive both domestic and international sales. Activities are focused on identifying prospects and generating sales opportunities through phone and email outreach. This role will manage outbound email campaigns and the resulting incoming leads. The Market Development Rep role is designed as a training ground with the goal of transitioning into a National Account Executive (NAE) within 6-9 months where they will be working as an individual contributor to identify and close new business opportunities.
Core responsibilities will include:
- Support the identification of prospects through outbound campaigns utilizing both phone and email.
- Accelerate revenue generation by converting nurtured leads into appointments for the VP of Sales.
- Research targeted prospect information to identify contacts and develop outbound campaigns and strategies to reach them.
- During initial conversations with prospect, effectively articulate the value of RiskGenius and move the prospect toward a demonstration of the RiskGenius software.
- Accurately record all activity, next steps, actions and appointments in company CRM.
- Taking the initiative to study and learn RiskGenius technology and services and the markets we serve.
- Developing and maintaining fundamental competitive knowledge and positioning.
- Working under their own initiative to identify any gaps in our process and improve team KPI’s.
- Can-do positive attitude, someone who displays a relentless commitment to win.
- Minimum of 1-year previous experience in a similar role within a software provider, SaaS, digital or technical sales environment.
- Proven track record of booking meetings in a business development role – strong performance against target.
- Strong presentation skills.
- A sales professional who naturally adapts to changing sales environments and personalities encountered.
- Strong time management and multiple tasking skills
- Excellent listening and questioning skills.
- A team player with high levels of personal integrity.
- Demonstrable focus on identifying and selling to business challenges, not just the technology.
- Formal sales training would be an advantage.
- Driven and motivated work ethic, with a hunger to succeed.
- An agile mind and a person who thrives in a fast moving and ever changing sales environment.
- 4-year undergraduate degree.
What’s in it for you?
- Dynamic work environment
- Flexible work schedule
- Overland Park, KS location
- 401K plan with employer matching contribution
- Generous Health and Dental Insurance
- Opportunity to make a difference
Show us what you’ve got.
Applying for jobs is as easy as 1-2-email. Send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll get back to you as quickly as we can.